(This route is an adaptation of a route posted by "niterider" on Bikely )
- Starting from the Interurban trail at 200th and Meridian in Shoreline
- Cross to the east side of Meridian and find the trail head on the south side of 200th (the trail head on the north side of 200th is the Inturban heading for Edmonds)
- Take this trail south through the trees parallel to Meridian until it curves left and exits on to 1st Ave NE
- Jog right and make the first left onto NE 195th.
- Continue on NE 195th past the cemetery untill it dead ends at I-5. Cross the freeway on the pedestrian bridge.
- Continue on NE 195th until the main road curves right and becomes 10th Ave NE.
- Follow 10th Ave NE past North City Park to the intersection with NE 190th.
- Turn sharp left uphill on NE Perkins Way.
- After a short climb follow Perkins as it curves around and descends crossing 15th Ave NE.
- Continue downhill on Perkins as it changes it’s name to NE 180th
- At the intersection with 178th street continue straight on Brookside Blvd NE
- A short block before Bothell Way turn left on an unsigned street (may be 175th) and go north a block to 170th so that you can cross Bothell Way / SR 522 at a traffic signal. (You can also accomplish this manouver by cutting through the gas station parking lot.)
- Find the Burke Gilman on the east side of Bothell Way.
(Total distance is 3.5 miles – pretty much all downhill if travelling west to east.)
Here’s a map of the route